My career

Well, first of all, what I wanted to study when I was younger was mainly related to the natural sciences, more specifically animals. As I got older I liked chemistry a lot more and that was the first thing I imagined studying, but little by little I became disinterested and decided to move a little closer to the humanities. It was during the last two years of my high school education that I got to know the anthropology career and I liked it very much because of what it was dedicated to study and the diversity of topics it deals with. That is basically the history of the careers that I liked, although at the time of applying anthropology was not my only option, I had also applied for the history career, but I was not really convinced and I did it because I had another option. 

Regarding my experience at the university, it has been quite pleasant although difficult because of virtuality, but I have met very nice people and had a good time. Finally, as for what I would like to work with, I would love to work with something related to physical anthropology, I don't know it concretely, but I would like it to be related to that.

Comentarios

  1. Hello, it was also difficult for me to choose a career, the good thing is that you chose anthropology, which unites the social sciences, the natural sciences and the humanities. Lucky classmate.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite food

English language challenge