My mobile phone


 My mobile phone is my favorite technological device, because of the great amount of utilities it has and the convenience of its use. The phone I currently have was bought for me by my parents last Christmas and it is a black Iphone 6s.  In the virtual mode, I have to use the phone most of the day, every day, even to read the texts of the race. Although obviously I also use it to distract me sometimes like some mobile games or social networks. Due to these reasons is that my phone is the most important technological device in my life at the moment, and to cope with classes in this context without it would be a problem that unfortunately I would not know how to solve because my PC is not very stable.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My career

My favorite food

English language challenge