A subject that I enjoy studying


 My favorite subject. During the time I have been studying anthropology, I think the subject that I have most enjoyed studying and learning about is human evolution. In this subject we mainly saw the evolution of the genus homo, but from its initial conception to homo sapien sapien. I really enjoyed this subject during the time I studied it, because besides the fact that I had a lot of fun with what it contained, it included very interesting and entertaining activities and practical work. In this subject were very interesting topics, one of them as I mentioned the study of human evolution, but also considered some topics of anatomy so it also taught me about that. At the end of the subject I could understand in a better way the study of the genus homo, which allowed me to understand in a better way some other subjects, for example in this semester, the subject of hunter-gatherers. It is for these reasons that Human Evolution is probably my favorite subject, as well as the one that has had the greatest impact on me.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My career

My favorite food

English language challenge